Sunday, May 31, 2009

Progress report

I was disappointed to see that I put back on some of the weight I lost. I’m gratified that my waist was smaller anyway. I admit that I suck in my gut for all I’m worth when I measure my waist, but I’ve been doing that all year. I still have a positive trend, even if it might take 27 to 72 months to reach my healthy weight. As I keep saying, I’d rather make slow progress that sticks than quick changes that don’t.




I took a small step this month by checking out an exercise book from the library. In addition to the exercises I’ve already committed to doing, I did one exercise from the book each day over the three weeks I had it checked out. For you, just borrowing an exercise or diet book from the library may be the small step to take, even if you don’t do anything more with it.

I’m still working on some changes to my eating habits that seem like small steps. This has been the more difficult thing for me, but I’m confident I can make little changes that will lead to good results.

No comments:

Post a Comment